Here’s the Skinny
You and I both know that if this thing gets too complicated, it’ll bloat and die like every other wiki we’ve attempted. All I want to do is give a little “who’s this/what’s that” just to make sure we’re all up to speed.
- Aubrey Faramond
- Percival Wheeler
- Journeyman Jack
- Nell Helmland
- Marrack Lorn (Probably, he is already dead.)
- Commander Bryce
- Hashy R.I.P.
- Hrodane R.I.P.
- Vault Warden Patrice R.I.P.
Not in Kansas Anymore
The four major nations of this southern continent have been embroiled in war for over one thousand twenty five years.
- Bizzerheim, a nation of xenophobic elves living in the northern forests.
- Bah-Resh, the ziggurat-cities beyond the mountains. Home of the social, necromantic Reshite elves.
- Meloriade, a cultural offshoot of Erova. More sacred society.
- Erova, a nation founded on the southern coast by ancient sailors.
- Bellarova, Erova’s shiny new capital, built as a monument to peace.
- Lecone, Erova’s old military capital, now a flying fortress.
- Gatehouse, a structure almost as old as Lecone. Military base and gov’t building.
- Asylum, a “haven” for the magically tormented.
- The Mill, the massive square fan-tower and power generator for Lecone.
- The Erianne Institute, the CIA, Pentagon, and Area 51 of Erova.
- The Old City, the sprawling coastal nest of the nation, now mostly empty.
These bizarre animals are resonant with the mind-twisting harmonies of the Far Realm. They all appear to have originated within the Erianne Institute and have adapted their otherworldly biologies to survive – and thrive – in our precious world.
- Bullfrogs, the hoppity scourge of the cliffside.
- Salamanders and their tremendous mother. The fiery death of Hrodane.
- Slugpuppets, the infectious orange pulp and its massive slug host.
- Spiderjelly (AKA. The Critoris)
- Chakra, the intelligent Far Realm creatures who serve the Sirens
- Bizzer Slavers and their airship attempting to capture the Spiderjelly.